Wednesday 21 May 2014

A new chapter

I'm Alice and today I decided to start a blog. I want to fill it with my hobbies, particularly sewing, knitting, crochet, photography, quotes and design.




So, I finished my law degree over a week ago. After 3 years of reading law books, I feel that it is about time I organised the books that I truly love reading, and start to create things again!




                                                    Where to begin you may ask? 



When it comes to buying fabric for crafty projects...it always has to be Liberty Tana Lawn and nothing else! So here is a picture of my liberty den...I adore quilting, scrapbooking, and collecting vintage and contemporary liberty pieces. I may have accidentally bought all of the liberty vans range... whoops!



You can buy it here:- http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/departmenthome/dept/fabrics 



This is what my life has looked like for the past 3 years... and I'm sure you will agree, it's time that all changed.  



In this blog I hope to provide tutorials, inspiration and fun for all you crafty souls out there. As after all being creative is a way of life, not just a hobby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment