Thursday 22 May 2014

Chapter 3

Today my 100 x 5 x 5 inch liberty fabric squares arrived ready to make the head over heels quilt :)


All packaged beautifully - I got these from a lovely shop on ebay - based in Norwich (I will see if I can find the details as I've bought several times from them and they are amazing!! Such quick delivery too and free!) 

 My personal favourite from the pack :)

And the runner up...


The excitement to start this quilt is unreal!!!

An additional excitement today was a visit to see my lovely friend Cat, who made me this very yummy cappuccino...before I spilt it everywhere...

So...with a coffee inside of me...and the news that I got a first in one of my law assignments (ECSTATIC!!!) I believe that the picture below is of some worth :)


And the torrential rain has potentially stopped too... Happy Thursday people!

2 comments:

  1. Alice! How did I not know you have a blog!?!?! This is so exciting :D Please tell me you'll be starting your own business, selling your beautiful crafty creations soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex I plan on doing just that!!! :) I just got the blog, yours inspired me so so much!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete