Friday 23 May 2014

Chapter 5



This photograph really made me smile! In my new chapter, I have decided to let go of any unnecessary burdens holding me down. I now feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I can now take on the world...in whichever direction I choose to steer :) 

I applied for 4 jobs today, yet I'm still toying with the idea of being a lawyer...ambition and job applications are really stressful. All I know for sure is that I want to maintain my interest and hobby in the arts!

This lady knows the feeling clearly...


I may have also adapted a beautiful quote from one tree hill for job applications...not sure if that's okay really...but it's an amazing quote!!


Seen as I've been sharing all sorts today, it seems apt to share some of my favourite music at the moment with you! It pleases me to highlight that Ingrid Michaelson has a beautiful new album. I fell in love with "The Chain" when I was in New York, and saw it used in an interpretative dance piece. However, her new album "Lights" also has some great tunes, my personal faves being "Girls chase boys" and "Afterlife" 




I hope you enjoy these two songs :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment