Monday 23 June 2014

So women can multi-task? I may well be the exception to this rule at the moment!

Okay...I admit it, I've been a bad blogger over the past few weeks... Well I haven't really been a blogger at all!! However, my lack of literary... (feel free to fill this gap yourselves) has an explanation! 

Starting with:- On the 13th June I received my degree results and a job offer on exactly the same day! 

I am delighted to say that I achieved a 2:1 in my Law degree, and on the 16th I started work as a paralegal for Le Gros solicitors. Friday the 13th has never been luckier... 
Since then I have been a very busy bee, and have had little time to make things which has been sad :( However, I have been adventuring and thinking of things to add to my book in my spare time (which is limited).

I have 28 working days until I go to New Zealand, 6 Weekends, Graduation, some injections, both my sisters birthdays and Katie's 21st birthday! Excitement doesn't even cut it... 

Whilst working, I have really been trying to make the most of my evenings!!! So on Sunday evening I went exploring in my local area...albeit exhausted!! 

IT WAS SO WORTH IT!!! Who'd have thought that just down the road I would find such a beautiful location!! I had never found this place in my whole life of living in Cardiff, and it really was just luck :) 









View from the top of the valley :) Beautiful!! 


After my exploring, we went for the notorious Cooksey family curry, and even that had changed!! Bright had decided to put sprinkles on my curry!!! What a pleasant surprise, he knows me too well!



An exciting parcel arrived today, with two books that I have been waiting to buy for quite some time, yet had never found the right time. I am going to start using the Everywhere Journal when I am in New Zealand, but until then I will use the normal one :) So excited to start this crazy fun!!!


I thought I'd save this picture for the bottom of this blog post as I'm so pleased with it. I also found this location on my adventure along the Taff. I feel that it looks like something Tolkien may have envisaged. Just beautiful and my new favourite place.

And this was what it led up to...
All in all I couldn't have had a lovelier evening, filled with such surprises. The weather has been so amazing, and it was nice to take advantage of such a lovely evening in such a beautiful place!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment