Sunday 15 February 2015

2015







Welcome to my new sewing set up!

There has been lots of this :( 

and more of this... :) 

Life in incomplete in my eyes without wearing strawberry thief at least once a week, if not every day!!


Quotes such as this one have been helping me along the road... 
And allowing me to make pretty things like this and develop ideas for my future.

In the midst of confusion, career and life confusion, the only thing that I know for sure is that I want to own my own multi-arts business. I am currently in the planning stages of how to go about this, and how on earth this is going to be possible. But I believe I can, and thats my main goal for now. 


I've also been stocking up on pretty liberty prints recently in order to get cracking on some new projects, please watch this space!

This is a new addition to my abode - for Christmas I was given this beautifully carved wooden scissor holder. 
I have developed a new addiction of Hot Chocolate... whoops!


Ultimately, this picture speaks volumes and makes me realise that I must do what makes me happy!!!


And for me - happy = travel, making things, family, friends, loved ones.

Oh and books...

Framed books haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment